The Statutory Planning Application for the Kimmage to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme has been submitted to An Bord Pleanála, the formal statutory public consultation period for this scheme is now live.
The appropriate assessment screening and determination reports are available to download below along with the latest update on the scheme.
For information, the key changes to the scheme since the third round of non-statutory public consultation in November 2020 are summarised below;
- The proposed cycle route at Poddle Park and Mount Argus is revised.
- Public Realm proposals at various private landing areas are revised.
- Further rationalisation of bus stop locations, with some bus stops relocated or removed to achieve a better spacing between stops, while also ensuring that each stop is sited in the best location to serve surrounding neighbourhoods.
- Landscaping updated throughout; and
- Cycle facilities have been further optimised
More information on the Kimmage to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme is available on the statutory planning application website at the following link www.kimmagescheme.ie.