The NTA submitted the Clongriffin to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme statutory application documentation to An Bord Pleanála in April 2022 as the first Scheme for approval. The formal statutory public consultation period for this scheme is now finished.
The appropriate assessment screening and determination reports are available to download below.
For information, a small number of changes have been made to this scheme following consideration of the submissions received during the third round of public consultation (at the end of 2020) and these are summarised below;
- The scheme is now proposed to commence at the Mayne River Avenue / Malahide Road junction whereas previously it commenced at Clongriffin Dart Station;
- A number of junction modifications have been made;
- The layouts of all bus stops along the route have been enhanced and some bus stop locations and layouts have been optimised to allow better connectivity for bus passengers;
- Landscaping has been updated along the route; and
- Cycle facilities have been further optimised.
More information on the Clongriffin to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme is available on the statutory planning application website at the following link Statutory Planning Application website for the Clongriffin to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme.