The NTA submitted the Statutory Planning Application for the Liffey Valley to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme to An Bord Pleanála in July 2022. The formal statutory public consultation period for this scheme is finished.
The appropriate assessment screening and determination reports are available to download below.
For information, a small number of changes have been made to this scheme following consideration of the submissions received during the third round of public consultation (at the end of 2020) and these are summarised below.
- Design of the proposed Bus Gate in Mount Brown has been refined and the operational hours amended;
- A number of junction, crossing and parking modifications have been made along the corridor;
- Layouts of bus stops have been enhanced and some bus stop locations / layouts have been optimised to allow better connectivity for bus passengers;
- Landscaping has been updated throughout; and
- Cycle facilities have been optimised throughout including improvements to tie-ins on side roads.
More information on the Liffey Valley to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme is available on the statutory planning application website at the following link Statutory Planning Application website for the Liffey Valley to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme.