The Statutory Planning Application for the Tallaght / Clondalkin to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme has been submitted to An Bord Pleanála, the formal statutory public consultation period for this scheme is now live.
The appropriate assessment screening and determination reports are available to download below along with the latest update on the scheme.
For information, the key changes to the scheme since the third round of non-statutory public consultation in November 2020 are summarised below;
- New sustainable link road (bus and active travel) between Birchview Avenue/Treepark Road and Parkview/Greenhills Road;
- Two pedestrian/cyclist bridges over M50;
- Greenhills Road – outbound bus lane omitted to avoid building demolition;
- Offline cycle tracks added to Kildare Road;
- Bangor Drive & Clonard Road made one way;
- South Circular Road junction revised to align with DCC Dolphin’s Barn Public realm Improvement Scheme;
- Winetavern Street junction revised to align with DCC one-way bus lane;
- Pedestrian/cyclist ramps and bridges at Naas Road junction refined.
More information on the Tallaght / Clondalkin to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme is available on the statutory planning application website at the following link www.tallaghtclondalkinscheme.ie