The Statutory Planning Application for the Templeogue / Rathfarnham to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme has been submitted to An Bord Pleanála, the formal statutory public consultation period for this scheme is now live.
The appropriate assessment screening and determination reports are available to download below along with the latest update on the scheme.
For information, the key changes to the scheme since the third round of non-statutory public consultation in November 2020 are summarised below;
- Provision of shuttle signal system Mount Pleasant Avenue;
- Modifications to Highfield Road / Rathmines Road Upper junction;
- Lennox Street junction modified to pedestrian & cycle access only;
- Removal of 1 of 2 inbound traffic lanes on Camden Street upper over short section to facilitate cycletracks;
- Minor updates to loading bays & parking;
- Slight adjustment to inbound bus gate south of Terenure Cross to avoid need for landtake;
- Layouts of all bus stops enhanced and some bus stop locations / layouts have been optimised to allow better connectivity for bus passengers;
- Refined junctions and landscaping throughout.
More information on the Templeogue / Rathfarnham to City Centre Core Bus Corridor Scheme is available on the statutory planning application website at the following link www.templeoguerathfarnhamscheme.ie.